Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Some Motivation for the Travels....

CLEANING

Last Week I threw out worrying, it was getting old and in the way.
It kept me from being me; I couldn't do things God's way.
I threw out a book on MY PAST(Didn't have time to read it anyway).
Replaced it with NEW GOALS, started reading it today.
I threw out hate and bad memories,(Remember how I treasured them so?)
Got me a NEW PHILOSOPHY too, threw out the one from long ago.
Brought in some new books too, called I CAN, I WILL, and I MUST.
Threw out I might, I think and I ought. WOW, you should've seen the dust.
I ran across an OLD FRIEND, I hadn't talked to in a while.
His name is GOD the Father, and I really like His style.
He helped me to do Some cleaning and added some things Himself, like PRAYER, HOPE, FAITH and LOVE,
Yes... I placed them right on the shelf.
I picked up this special thing and placed it at the front door.
I FOUND IT- it's called PEACE.
Nothing gets me down anymore.
Yes, I've got my house looking nice. Looks good around the place.

Same 2lbs
Same 3lbs

Something has got to give.

~Everything is a Process ... Just keep swimming.

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing with me as I take this journey.