Monday, February 22, 2010

The Weekend Rush

So everything is going well and the weekend was not a total disaster although it included KFC and spaghetti made with flour noodles. But the good news is that my weight is stable and I increased my water intake even over the weekend, which is usually particularly a task because I am on the road most times trying to get from place to place. I brought my reusable water bottle with me and I kept it full. This also helped to control my hunger throughout the day.

I had a major friend emergency yesterday. So I will just say to protect the innocent, please keep my friend in your prayers. It is a serious situation that only God can solve.

As a side note, I am an emotional eater at times and this situation sorta drove me through the roof and I had a couple of slices of pizza. But Monday has come back around and Joseph and I are ready to give it a go! We woke up early and had our breakfast together and we both packed our snacks and lunch and headed to work. Despite the snow storm, it was a good night and an even better morning. I love my hubby! Turns out he also lost 2 lbs!!

I will spare you the menus over the weekend.

~Everything is a Process ... Just keep swimming.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your friend. You and Joseph are dedicated! I am inspired.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing with me as I take this journey.