Thursday, January 15, 2009

Speechless

So it has been like a week and a half and I have seriously lost 8lbs. I am sooooo excited. I am extra determined not to make this all in vain. I have only 62lbs to my goal!! I didn't work out yesterday but my first exercise goal is only 3 days a week. I have worked out twice this week, so I need one more day to make my exercise goal. I did better with breakfast today but as you see below, I did not do too well yesterday. Also, I managed to go almost the whole day without meat, which was actually a big mistake. The rule is two meals on meat, one meal off meat. I am feeling more and more like a vegetarian lately. I need to go and buy some Mueslix. That was my favorite back in my college days.

Yesterday's Subsistence

Breakfast - 1 fried chicken wing
Snack 1 - yogurt
Lunch - two slices of pumpernickel bread with butter
Snack 2 - yogurt
Dinner - collard greens, lima beans with celery, one homemade yeast roll
Snack 3 (OPTIONAL IF AFTER 7PM) - berry tea with pineapple chunks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me as I take this journey.