Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The BIG WEIGH - IN - 213

So today my whole family weighed in. I was the front runner!! I lost 7lbs. Which is truly a victory. I have two more weeks to lose 7 more lbs. My plan for this two week interval is to work out twice as much and cut more carbs. I have not completely cut carbs but I try to lower them as much as possible and avoid sugar like the plague. I had a couple of weak moments in the past two weeks that I will try to curb this time around. I refuse to let this be in vain. 150lbs is 7lbs nearer. 63lbs to go!!

Yesterday's Subsistence

Breakfast - oatmeal with 2 beef breakfast links
Snack 1 - nothing
Lunch - wheat dinner roll with butter
Snack 2 - nothing
Dinner - mixed vegetables, chicken, shrimp, spinach, DESSERT: red velvet lemon meringue shooters
Snack 3 (OPTIONAL IF AFTER 7PM) - nothing

Exercise is mandatory.

"Just Keep Swimming"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me as I take this journey.