Monday, January 19, 2009

Sunday Dinner 2

It was a joyous occasion today since my best friend had her first child. A beautiful healthy baby boy! While we were at the hospital, I had a salad while my boyfriend ate a hamburger and fries. I was proud of myself. Between waiting for baby AJ to arrive and his actually arrival, we went to Joseph's mom's house. Today Sunday dinner was unknowingly hosted by Mrs. Byrd. The good thing is that dinner at his mom's house is very informal. So there is less pressure to eat everything or large portions of anything, or anything at all, since we did not plan to eat at her house.

Yesterday's Subsistence

Breakfast - raisins
Snack 1 - raisins
Lunch - spinach salad, asiago bagel
Snack 2 - nothing
Dinner - spaghetti and meatballs
Snack 3 (OPTIONAL IF AFTER 7PM) - nothing

Exercise is mandatory.

"Just Keep Swimming"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me as I take this journey.