Sunday, January 25, 2009

Potluck = Devil?

Once again I ate with friends at an open house. My friend was so incredibly thoughtful to throw her parents a potluck where they could meet all of here friends and acquaintances. It was certainly a pleasure to see everyone gathered together. HOWEVER, when about 20 different people bring about 20 different dishes, it is hard to pass up 20 different decadent dishes, all calling my name in different directions.

Yesterday's Subsistence

Breakfast - nothing
Snack 1 - nothing
Lunch - half a seafood omelet with cheese grits
Snack 2 - nothing
Dinner - about 10 chicken wings (some baked, some fried), salad, tablespoon of spinach dip, 6 tortilla chips, dressing, 2 meatballs DESSERT: cheesecake with apples, half a cookie, 1/3 carrot cake slice
Snack 3 (OPTIONAL IF AFTER 7PM) - nothing, are you kidding? I ate until like 11pm!! My whole entire evening was a big snack!

Exercise is mandatory.

"Just Keep Swimming"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing with me as I take this journey.